Here's a myth that this course will dispel right now: Self-publishing does not have to cost you an arm and a leg (not even a finger) if you follow the steps outlined in this class. I saw A LOT of pricing options throughout my research into self-publishing companies when I finished writing my very first children's book, Night Rhythms. And the cheapest I saw was a buck shy of a thousand bucks - and that was for the basic self-publishing package!
Thankfully, I was born stubborn.
So join me as I outline how I was able to share my story with the world without breaking the bank, which allowed me to focus on marketing and selling copies - and eventually landing a traditional publishing contract!
This class is perfect for you if:
1. You want an easier way to manage and publish your work
2. You don't want to take out a second mortgage on your house in order to publish your project
3. You don't want to wait years for a publisher or agent to acknowledge receipt of your query letter
4. You want control over your project and do not want to risk losing the rights to your work
5. You want to make maximum profit from your project
If you fit the description above, this course is just right for you! I'll see you on the other side!